Blinkies

Thursday, September 18, 2008

So So Busy!!!!

I have not been able to post anything for awhile. I have been crazy busy here. You know my life, always something going on! Between Football, Hair appointments, and helping my Mom get ready for HUGE shows, I have had little or no time to do anything else. Well actually, last week Traci, Mom and I canned a bajillion peaches. We also made peach jam. This was my first experience with peaches. Oh my, I don't think my floor has ever been sooooo sticky ever! But we are really enjoying the benefits from them peaches! YUM. Next year I am bound and determined to have a garden and I will be canning everything I can! It was alot of work, but very fun and rewarding.
Dylan is doing great in Football. He has been playing Strong Safety. On Tues. in practice, he caught 2 interceptions and knocked the ball away from being caught. Now only if he can do that in a game! He is doing great and I love to watch him play. I really look forward to his games on Sat. Well, until it gets really cold! I really hate it then!
Hayden and Layci are having a good time in school this year. Layci is loving riding the bus and Kindergarten. Hayden is doing really well with cursive writing this year. I can't believe how fast they grow.
Well I better get back to work...I have a ton of things to do today, paint signs, print vinyl etc..... I will post pictures of Dylan playing football soon. (I hope)

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

YAY!!!! I was soooooo excited to see you posted!!!! I miss you! I'm glad that you are doing well!

slideshow