Blinkies
Friday, September 26, 2008
A Day At Doreens!
A few weeks ago my Moms good friend Doreen invited us out to her house in Fruitland, ID for lunch. It was the week of my Mom's BIG birthday. As soon as Layci got out of school we went out there. She has the most beautiful property you have ever seen. She has a huge garden and a beautiful pond. Her yard is so pretty. She raises chickens. Layci thought they were so cute. She was having a fun time watching them and holding the baby chicks. 
This is her pond. She has tons of Coy fish in her pond. They were intrigued with Layci, everytime she would come over to the edge they would swim to where she was. I think it was the bright pink lipstick myself! We sat out by the pond and ate the best homemade Salsa. It was sooo yummy!
Layci even got to pet her Bunny. I think Lala had a fun day that day. She keeps asking me when she gets to go back! Anytime Doreen wants to invite us for lunch, Im there. She is an amazing cook!
My Mom was even excited to hold the baby Chicks! Kathy, this picture is especially for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I bet your mom loves having her picture on here - but she is so cute! Layci is so big - I can't believe it. Time Flies by - I can remember when you called me just bawling because your ultrasound said - ITS A GIRL!!!!
Post a Comment