Blinkies

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Did It!

I Am so proud of myself. A few weeks ago, Mom, Traci and I decided to do a little canning. This was my first time doing this. I made strawberry freezer jam last year, but I have never canned jam or peaches. It was a fun, rewarding and very messy process. It actually was alot of fun! Next year, I plan to can everything under the sun! Just kidding. Not enough hours in the day! I barely had time to do all of these. We made 64 quarts of peaches and I dont even know how much jam.

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

WOW!!!!!! I am so - so impressed. I wish I was there for you to teach me. You are so Betty Crocker! :o)

Sondra said...

Wow Kelli - you are amazing. What a great job!! Look how wonderful that looks.
Check out my blog spot:
http://murrayandmathews.blogspot.com/

Take Care,
Sondra

slideshow