Blinkies

Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures....I know Its kind of late!

I know this is kind of outdated but, those of you who know me, know what has been happening in my life. This is seriously the first time I have even logged into my blog since Oct. 7.
The good news, My Dad is doing so much better...everything went well with the surgery, he just needs to take it easy for a few more weeks and watch what he eats.
Halloween was alot of fun for the kids. We went over to Traci's neighborhood for Trick or Treating. Lala wanted to be a cheerleader and since BSU is doing so Awesome I thought it was cute!



This is my nephew Zack. He is such a cutie. He loved going Trick or Treating

















Carson, Chloe and Connor. They were all so cute!












I am not sure really what Dylan ended up being, something from Star wars. He put is costume together by himself. Hayden Was his hero Ian Johnson!

No comments:

slideshow