Blinkies

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning!

The kids were soooo excited this year to get up. They woke us up at 4:15 am. I said Absolutely NOT! go back to bed. You can come get me at 7:15....Well they just couldn't contain their excitement, so needless to say, I never got back to bed. They were way too Noisy! This is them ready to get to their Presents.
Santa brought Dylan and Hayden these gaming Chairs. They each got one. Layci got exactly what she wanted. An easy bake oven and Lip gloss. ( I don't know why we didn't get a picture of it!)
Layci and Hayden wanted the color wonder light up paint set thing.....This BIG present was just for Dylan.....He wanted an ipod...Do you think he got it? Well I figured if I wrapped it in a Big box, he would not be able to guess. Yes he got his ipod. It was from, Us, Nana and Papa, and Uncle Chris.

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

SO CUTE!!! They are all way to big!!!!

slideshow