Blinkies

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Brother Blake!!!!

Ok...So this is my younger brother Blake. I know, I know, He looks older than me huh! (just kiddin) Anyway. He entered this contest to go to Ozzfest in Dallas awhile ago. Well he won! Out of like 20,000 people. He gets two round trip airfare tickets, A Limo ride to and from the concert. He gets VIP passes to see some of the bands not to mention an autographed guitar and Amp from the lead guitarist from Metallica. He also gets a bunch of clothes, they feed him etc....and a bunch more stuff I can't remember. He was approved for a press pass so he can get on stage and take pictures of some of the bands. He is so lucky. He has decided to take my youngest brother Chris with him. I think it is really cool. I wouldn't want to go see Ozzfest, but he likes that kind of music. This will be his 4th time seeing it. Have fun Blake and Chris!

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

That is so cool!! Congratulations Blake!!! I am so sad I still have never met him. I think he is the only one in your family who has managed to avoid me for about 8 1/2 years now :)

Trina said...

Are you guys twins????

slideshow