Blinkies
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Our Trip...
Last Weekend Hayden, Layci and I Went to McCammon, ID. with my friend Trina and her kids. She grew up there and wanted to go back for a visit. Her Hubby Jeff couldn't go so We went with her. It was really fun. They had a Rodeo and a parade. About an hour before the parade, the kids decided they wanted to be in it. (That is what is Great about a town of 804 people) Anyone can be in it! So anyway, The kids dressed up like clowns and so did Trinas mom Paula. Funny thing, They won Best family entry. They won a large Pizza. They had alot of fun! Picture #1 is Layci and Hayden. Picture #2 Is Paula, Sydnee, Layci and Emmoree. Picture #3 Is In the back :A.J., Hayden, Front: Layci, and Emmoree

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I'm so jealous - I want to go on a trip with you :(
Post a Comment