Blinkies
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Schools out for the summer!
Well, My kids had their last day of school last Friday. They were sooo excited for summer (although the weather sure doesn't feel like summer). I Was so Proud of Dylan. He got several Awards. The biggest one he recieved was the Presidential award for Education. Basically he was in the top 10% of His class the last two years. I was soooo Super Proud of him. He Got all A's and one B+ on his report card. He Also received The Pace Award for being the highest score in his class on his project about Christopher Columbus. A leadership award for having positive leadership. And a citizenship award for being honest and trustworthy. Hayden also got a citizenship award. He did well on his report card too, although he doesn't get letter grades yet. His teacher said that she really enjoyed having Hayden in class this year...I am glad it ended up good with him. The beginning of the year was a little iffy. He tried to give his teacher a run for her money at the beginning of the year, but we nipped that in the bud pretty quickly and he turned out to be a good student. Now we are so ready for summer. I just wish it would warm up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
YAY!!! YOU BLOGGED!!! Tell Dylan that we are proud of him - and that we think he is awesome. I miss you guys so much!!!
Post a Comment