Blinkies
Friday, May 23, 2008
My Niece and Nephew!
This is my Niece Chloe. She is just the cutest little one. she will be 3 in sept. I just love her little blonde curls. They came over last night for haircuts. They are so cute. Carson my nephew came in and said "Aunt Kelli, I want a fuzz. I said you mean a buzz? No, I want a fuzz." Then when I was cutting his hair, Layci and Chloe Bear came in and was talking to him and he said to them, " excuse me, Im trying to get my hair cut here. Can you give me a little privacy? He just turned 4 in feb. He is a smart little kid and so cute. As you can see from his picture, he loved his fuzz cut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love his fuzz cut - that is so funny
So - I check your blog about everyday waiting for new updates - and........ :)
Post a Comment