skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Westover's

Blinkies

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The cousins had fun Too!

Carson and Chloe and Connor came to have fun at the Carnival too. They were too cute. They had fun riding the rides with Layci. She would not go on the hot air balloon ride until Carson and Chloe rode it with her.
Posted by Kelli Westover at 12:03 PM

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

They are so cute - Layci is getting to old - Colton wants to see pics of Dylan :)

July 14, 2008 at 7:11 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

slideshow


My Favorite Blogs!!!

  • Blake Beckman (My Awesome Brother!)
  • coupon Sense
  • Coupon Sense
  • Dan and Nicole
  • Dylans Blog
  • Emilie and Dave
  • fabulesslyfrugal
  • fistfullofcoupons
  • Gifts From The Heart
  • Jana' recipes
  • Mike and Hailie
  • sondra Murray
  • The Bargain Jargon
  • The Idea Room
  • Tiffany Beck
  • Trina And Jeff
  • Yummy Sweet Stuff

Blinkies


About Our Family!!!!

Greg and I have been married for 14 years this last April. Greg is working for Us Bank still and just recently moved back to the Mortgage side. He is really involved with the Boy Scouts of America and is currently the Meridian Assistant District Commissioner. I Am a stay at home Mom with lots of different odd jobs. I am trying to rebuild my clientelle. I am a cosmetologist and I really love It. I also work with My parents doing their craft business. We have 3 Wonderful, fun, Active, Very Cute kids. Dylan is 11 1/2. He loves to play football and play on the computer. This year he has really gotten into reading too. Hayden is 8 and was baptised in February. He is my energetic, argumentative child. He is very good at sports. Anything he tries, he is immediately good at. He is also Extremely smart!. Layci is 5 and she is 100% Girl! She loves to dress up. She loves Barbies, makeup, singing and she loves to dance. She will start Kindergarten this year and I am going to be sad, but I will love some quiet time by myself! :)

Edward!!!!!!

Edward!!!!!!

Background

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • The cousins had fun Too!
      • Fun at the Fair!
      • SWIMMING LESSONS!
      • Schools out for the summer!
    • ►  May (5)
 

About Me

My photo
Kelli Westover
I am a stay at home Mom. I love it! I am a Licensed Cosmetologist. I have been doing hair for about 18+ years. I am trying to build up my clientelle again, since taking a break while raising my kids.
View my complete profile

Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones