Blinkies
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Tricks and Treats!!!
Friday night we had our Ward Trunk or Treat. I took my neice and nephews with us. We always have this every year. It usually is a Chili Feed and then the kids do a parade and we hand out candy. It is really fun every year. This year, I couldn't believe how many people were there! It was fun.
Rylee just turned 11. She is a Vampire Princess....I thought she looked really cute.
This is Layci for Halloween trick or treating Sat. Night. Notice the difference in pictures....Friday she was Princess Belle. Sat. she was a Vampire Princess.....She is so funny!
Scary!!!!
Adorable!
My cute boys! I told Dylan that when he turned 13, no more trick or treating....Well as you can see, that worked! This is definately the LAST year! Don't they all look so scary!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Ok seriously the pictures of Layci made me laugh so hard. She is serious about her vampire princess look. They are all sooooooooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment