

About a Month or so ago, a Friend of mine was selling her stainless steal appliances, she is such a wonderful person and is letting me "trade" for them. I get to Cut, color etc. her families hair in trade for the appliances. There was a gas stove and I have always wanted one. We had a gas line put in when our house was built but never used it. When we remodeled our kitchen, we just capped it off because I thought I would never get a gas stove. Greg had to climb under the house and extend the gas line so it would reach where our stove is now.

The kids thought it was the funnest thing in the world to climb around down under the house. I gave Hayden the camera and told him to take pictures of their adventure! I don't know why he didn't get any of Dylan though! For a few weeks after they wanted to go back down and play under the house. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment