This Year We decided to make a garden spot in our back yard....This is what it looked liked when we started. We started to dig up the sod by hand and gave up quickly. I got smart and told Greg to go rent a sod cutter. That was soooo Much easier. I decided to try the square foot garden method. Blinkies
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
My Garden!
This Year We decided to make a garden spot in our back yard....This is what it looked liked when we started. We started to dig up the sod by hand and gave up quickly. I got smart and told Greg to go rent a sod cutter. That was soooo Much easier. I decided to try the square foot garden method.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
good for you kelli, that looks awesome!!! If you ever have too many tomatoes you can drop some by my house:) I should plant a garden!
Post a Comment