Blinkies
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Layci's New Room
This Last weekend I decided I wanted to redo Layci's room. Well what that really means is that Greg has to help me!!! He doesn't really like all of my projects, but he does go along with them :) What a good Husband. We put beadboard up and the chair rail and painted the whole room. That pink is sooo cute but after 4 coats it finally covered! I really love how this turned out. I wish I had a room like this now! tee hee.
I think her favorite part of the room is her hopscotch rug. she will jump and jump for hours! I am really proud of how good it turned out. Plus, she loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
cute room. that turned out awesome! I still need to put up pictures of baby girls room.
Oh SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!! You are so talented!
Post a Comment