Blinkies

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My BIG Helpers!!!!

So last week I decided that I wanted to Paint My Laundry Room....I really hated that color blue. I went and bought paint and when I started painting it on the wall I hated it. The first color I picked out was I thought a really suttle taupe color. When I started to paint it, It was like a pinky Mauve color. I hated it so I went back to Home Depot to see if they could mix it alittle darker, less pink. They really couldn't do the color I wanted to so I completely switched gears...I picked a Plum color. Dylan wanted to help me paint it and then Hayden wanted to help too. They did a pretty good job....Hayden got tired, but Dylan stayed up until about 11:30 Sat night to help me finish. We then got up early the next day to finish it. Greg even put in new track lighting for me so I have more light in there to do my Hair clients. I really like the color. The funny thing is, Dylan liked painting so much that on Monday, he painted the downstairs bathroom too...He was able to pass off a Merit badge for scouting for helping me. We had a fun time together!

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

Ok Cute - I am so homesick for you guys!

slideshow