Blinkies

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Day At The Park! Fun In The Sun!

For Our Weekly visit With Rylee. Brad and Jamie and I met her and Her Aunt Marilyn at Settlers Park here in Meridian. (We call it the Pirate Park) This year they added some pretty cool stuff. All of the Water Feature stuff is new. The kids kept cooled off. They would run from the Water park to the real park to play on the toys and back. It was really good to see Rylee. She was soooo excited to see Layci. She was even more excited to see Jamie. When Jamie got there, she went for a bee line to her screaming her name and jumped into her arms. She has really missed her! They had sooo Much fun. At the end of the time,
She asked if I could bring Layci next
Week again too. These Pictures turned
out soo cute. As you can see Rylee
was anticipating the Water to fall on them
It was fun watching them. I think this was Thier
favorite thing at the park. They would then
Lay on the warm cement to dry off! soo Cute.


1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

HOW CUTE!!!! I hardly recognized Rylee - she is not the little girl I remember. Layci seriously is such a cutie - not surprising - she looks just like her mom! :)

slideshow